Wednesday, October 22, 2008

ARGHHHHHHHHHHH!

I grew up in rural Alabama. There was one time as a teenager, that my friend and I rode bikes out to a creek that was so far away from civilization that we could, and did, scream out our frustrations. (note to Tammy - do you remember that?) That is what I want to do today. I say that, but after living in civilization for 15 years, I think I would be scared to be so far in the middle of no-where that no one could hear me scream - lol.
Nothing really bad is going on, just the same old stuff, but my frustration level has reached maximum capacity. It is bound to come out in some way sooner or later. Maybe I should take up kick-boxing or something. I used to do Tae-bo - it was a great stress reliever. Hmmmmmm... I'll have to think about that.

1 comment:

tammy said...

LOL! I do remember that! I had one of those days like that today myself and could have used that place. Guess there are advantages to living in a small town :)I hope you de-stress soon :)

On another note, I'm really enjoying your blog...you have a wonderful way of writing and of course it's nice to keep up with what's going on with you. Miss you!