Friday, December 18, 2009

excited about this weekend

I am SOOOO looking forward to this weekend. Some great friends of ours are coming up as a surprise for Madi's birthday; then the twins will be baptised on Sunday. We haven't told the twins yet, because they know they are not getting baptised until Pam and Brittany come up... so they will find out tomorrow.

I can't wait to see our friends, and it is just going to be a good weekend :)

Matt is finished with teaching until January; he is finished with Graduate School until January; we are almost finished with all the pictures we need to edit and order... should be finished tomorrow; my house is NOT clean yet, but the kids did help some today; and I only have a few presents left to wrap. SO all in all, I am feeling pretty good about the progress we made this week. :)

I may not write much more until after Christmas... although I do want to get the kids Christmas picture put on here... but if I don't talk to you or write on here before then... I hope you all have a great Christmas, and that Jesus will be glorified everywhere this Christmas!! :)

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Thanks for the picture CD. Hope y'all have a GREAT vacation with lots of family time!