Well, I guess I don't do anything half way - lol. I have had shingles for 1 week now, and still in pain (that is normal). I now have a BAD sinus infection and possible pneumonia - started on antibiotics today. The starting spot of my shingles is right where my bulging disk in my spine is, so that adds drastically to the pain.
The twins are breaking out with what looks like chicken pox, will know for sure in a day or two. So far the baby is good, PLEASE, PLEASE pray he doesn't get chicken pox!!
On a brighter note, the kids have really stepped up to the plate and have been such big helpers. They really are compassionate kids, and they have shown me how much they really do care about me this past week. They have been taking good care of mommy. They were not real happy though when I felt like doing about 20 minutes of homeschool work this morning. lol
The baby is only 6 months old, almost 7 months, and he is crawling, pulling to a stand, pulls his oxygen off all the time, pulls everything off the coffee table, eats the kids schoolwork (don't have to worry about the dog doing that, the baby takes care of it). SO... today, we put up a pack and play in the family room - smart decision! He is happy as long as we are in the room, but will NOT allow us to leave the room ;)
Heading to bed now - hoping for some good rest :)
1 comment:
On no Shauna!!! That must be so painful! Will be praying.
Post a Comment