Monday, December 6, 2010

"Bob"

The baby has now named Madison "Bob" - lol. No idea why. The funny thing is at church on Sunday he kept saying "hi Isaac" to his buddy Isaac. Madison keeps saying "if you can say Isaac, you can say Madi, not BOB" At least it isn't "mommy" ;)

The past few days:
- The cat keeps trying to eat the fish
- The dog is finally not chasing the cat quite as much
- The cat knocked over my caramel frappe all over our bed
- The dog threw up on the kids bed
- Baby keeps taking his diaper off. Found naked once. He stepped in poopy diaper once.
- Had my house clean for about 24 hours. I totally give up!!!!
- Missed the Christmas parade for the first time in several years, really sad.
- Had sick kids off and on - not all at once.
- Hoping to mail our sponsored child through World Vision her Christmas present today.
- Ready for this cold front to be gone, although it does help it feel more like Christmas.
- Found a gallon of milk 1/2 full in the bottom cabinet, somehow baby put it there and we found it the next day - YUCK
- It is amazing my cell phone has survived the many throws and falls it has taken this week
- Got to have dinner with my sister and her family, that was awesome (we live far away and don't see each other often).

Oh, and I finally got to have a night out with Jenn... we went shopping for an outfit for our church staff Christmas party. When we were at the store I called her over and told her I needed her help, then I said "pick out my clothes" - lol. That way I got a "cute" outfit ;) Jenn is always dressed so cute, and I stick to jeans and tee shirts. SO... I am really excited about my outfit, it is SO cute! AND... Matt liked it too, I didn't think he would - but he did. He told his kids at school about it, and they went online at school trying to find him an outfit - lol. He said there was no way he was wearing what they were picking out. ;)

No comments: