Tuesday, March 22, 2011

sick again

Blah... I am sick - AGAIN. We went to Miami for a few days last week, and I thought at first that it was just allergies. That of course wasn't the case. I have been sick ever since. I think my biggest issue is - not having the energy to do what I need to do.

Laundry is piling up big time.

I have kept up with homeschool until today. My blood pressure this morning was 85/58 (a side effect that happens occasionally with one of my meds). SO in addition to coughing constantly, I have no energy because my blood pressure is too low.

SO... I am on the couch. Not getting anything done. At least I cleaned and dusted the T.V. and entertainment center yesterday, so the one place I am looking at is clean ;)

1 comment:

jodilee0123 said...

One of my clients was on a blood pressure med that made him cough. They changed medicines and his cough is nearly never there anymore. I hope you feel better. No fun trying to get stuff done when you can barely even move! I'm sure you are able to get ample rest too. . .. hahahaha!