Would you rather be hot or cold?
What if you could have any desert at all, every day of the week, and NOT gain a pound; what would it be?
Before hysterectomy and menopause I would have quickly answered "I would rather be hot". However, having hot flashes has made me re-think that thought. I do think I would still rather be hot though. I just can't stand to be cold.
I would have to go with cheesecake for the second quesion. This may be cheating a little, but I woulc say cheesecake because you can have it so many different ways - with strawberry sauce, rasberry sauce, chocolate sauce, plain, with nuts on top, etc. And it is SOOOOOOOOO yummy!
2 comments:
i can't stand to be cold either so i'm with you there!
cheesecake sounds like a good option - you get the various textures and flavors a sweet tooth craves. :)
I can't stand to be cold....hate it hate it hate it so definitely I would rather be hot
Second I am definitely onboard with the cheesecake. I loooooove cheesecake....turtle is my favorite :)
Post a Comment