Happy Birthday baby! I love you!!
OK, to everyone else... help me out with some ideas. Matt got his presents from the kids last night. For those who know us best, you know we always exchange gifts early - lol. Anyway, we had originally planned on going to Discovery Cove for his birthday... then for financial reasons and bad timing, we didn't get to go. SO then I thought we could go to Seaworld for the day (we have season passes but the kids are always with us and we don't get to ride the roller coasters, especially wanting to ride the new one - "Manta"). But with Matt's ankle still very swolen and him still in pain, that is not an option. I don't want his birthday to be a let down after we had plans and now we don't... Anyone have any neat ideas about something I can take him to do today that he can sit down for?? I did mention pushing him in a wheelchair, he replied "I really don't want to be pushed around in a wheelchair on my 38th birthday" - lol.
Back to Matt, I love you and I hope you have a GREAT birthday!
No comments:
Post a Comment