Friday, July 31, 2009

This is a Great Day

I made the kids grilled cheese sandwiches for lunch, and Tyler had a friend coming over to play this afternoon (they have grown up together, we moved here when the twins were 9 months old, and Kaleb is 3 weeks older than them, so we have often referred to them as the "triplets"). As Tyler was eating lunch I heard him say "Grilled Cheese is my favorite, my best friend is coming over, and we get to go swimming... This is a GREAT day!! LOL

This IS a great day. God is on His Throne, and no matter what happens, that will never change. I often let myself get overwhelmed with the "problems" in life, and I don't appreciate the little blessings that surround me every day. God has blessed me with SO many wonderful things. I have enjoyed paying attention to those things since hearing Ty say that today. It is a great day!

1 comment:

Aimee said...

Oh I love how children have a way of keeping us grounded:).