


.jpg)
I have watched you grow from a chubby little baby girl, to a beaming toddler with lots of energy, then into this gorgeous little girl with compassion for others that is beyond measure, and now into a beautiful young lady... a pre-teen; whom I can not say enough wonderful things about. You are an amazing girl, you are still my baby and always will be; but I already look up to you in so many ways. I can't wait to see what God does with your life... He has already done so much. There aren't many adults much less 10 year olds who care for people like you do; not only do you care, but you have the courage to speak up and do something about it. I thank God for giving you to Daddy and me!! Just like we have talked about, He created you for us, for our family; and I am SOOOOOO glad He did. I love you baby girl!! I hope you have a great birthday today!
2 comments:
Happy Birthday Madi - you are beautiful inside and out!!! Love ya and thanks for taking care of my boys!! Have a wonderful day.
Aunt Jenn
Happy Birthday Madi from up North :) Enjoy your day.....
Post a Comment