Jesus loves you!!!!!!!!!!!!!
We had a Valentines Banquet at church, and it was SOOOOOO much fun. We did a "newlywed game" only we used 3 different sets of 3 couples - 1 - 15 years, 16 - 37 years, and 38 - 63 years. I have to say the oldest group was the biggest hoot!! They were hillarious... although, I think I got more tickled at Dee Dee laughing at her grandmother than anything else. I love your laugh Dee Dee, you had me cracking up!! And, I saw a side of them that I have never seen before :)
I am exhausted tonight, so I am not writing anymore, but I wanted to wish everyone a happy valentines day; and to say what a great time I had at our church party tonight :)
1 comment:
Thank you! If you only knew how much I love my grandma! She's the best thing ever! I had SO much fun - I'm so glad I was able to come!
Post a Comment