Sunday, March 22, 2009

2 funny stories

Madi - Twice this past week someone has called while I was ummmm... sitting on the throne. She informed the person on the phone BOTH times that I was busy in the bathroom!!! I talked to her about proper phone etiquite, but she still said the same thing the second time, so... lesson not really learned. UNTIL... today Matt came home and asked Madi where I was, to which Madi replied "Mommy said it's not nice to tell you where she is" - LOL!!! I was in the bathroom with the door OPEN fixing my hair!!! Somehow she did NOT get the point of that message, lol. Matt came upstairs laughing and said "Umm, Madi said you told her it wasn't nice for her to tell me where you are" - luckily, I had told him about the phone thing earlier in the week. Sheesh!!

Lauren - I have been cutting Tyler's hair for about one year now. Saves a little $$. Well, Matt has never been brave enough to let me cut his, until a month or so ago. I cut it and everyone complimented him on it, so he let me cut it again a few weeks later. So the other day he said to me "I need you to fix this line on my head" He was thinking the line in the fade was too prominant, and wanted me to fix it" I didn't see the line he was talking about, so I am looking real hard, comparing both sides, etc. Lauren chimes in "I see them Daddy, you have lots of lines on your forehead" - ROFL!!!!!!! Oh my gosh, I laughed SO hard!!!!

No comments: