I haven't forgotten about the last post and "the question". I really like what Brenda and April said; and I plan on writing soon.
But... it looks like I will have a late night tonight. I had planned on staying up a little late anyway because I have an audit coming up on my medical foster care book, and I have A LOT to work on!!! I also went to a class at the SPCA today because we have recently started having some issues with the puppy as he enters his teenage years - lol. I was trying to implement what the teacher said tonight, and ended up with a crying/yelping puppy for about an hour until I just now put him in the backyard beacause he was keeping Matt awake in the OTHER end of the house!!!! AND... Madi kept telling me she had a stomach ache before she went to bed, during one of the times when I went in their room to get onto the puppy Lauren sat up and threw up ALL over her bed!!! So now I am sitting in the living room, trying to work on my MFC book, which I do NOT enjoy at all; and keeping an eye on both girls who are sick, and waiting on Tyler to wake up sick too. AND.... I don't have a nurse for the baby tonight, and he has already had one episode of true apnea. In fact, kinda funny story - I was putting Lauren's sheets and blankets in the washer, I pushed the buttons to start the washer, and thought I heard the baby's apnea monitor again, so I go running to his room (other end of the house) only to find it is NOT going off, and I still hear the beeping. Come to find out the door on the washer was not closed all the way, and that was what was beeping. LOL
Well... back to my work, or until I have another sick child. Poor babies,
OK, before I could even finish writing that, Madi was throwing up. Oh how I hope this is just a 24 hour bug or something.
No comments:
Post a Comment