We are painting all of the rooms in the house. With Matt working so much, I have done most of the painting. Not complaining, I actually enjoy painting. But I have to say, it is difficult to paint with 4 kids in the house... Tina goes to school. Really that hardest is the baby - who is 16 months old and into EVERYTHING!
He is so cute... he has started saying "Here you go" when we have something he wants. He says that because that's what we say when we give something to him. lol.
Lauren hurt her leg/knee last week, and I iced it, had her rest it, and wrapped it... thought it would get better. Well, we went to the doctor yesterday and the x-rays were negative, so that is good - nothing broken; but it is still swolen some and she says "bugs are biting it". So... sigh, she has ballet that I am just not so sure about yet. The doctor said it should be fine, I guess I will let her go.
I am in SOOOOO much trouble - Tyler just told me that "blondes smell so good". He has had a thing for blondes since he was a baby - lol.
ok, i am off to paint again.
1 comment:
Shauna - please email me directly at hayslori@yahoo.com. We are very interested in Tina! Thanks! Lori
Post a Comment