I am all bruised up this morning...I think I am getting old - lol.
Madi and I rode horses yesterday, so I have bruises and sore muscles from that. Actually, those aren't too bad, because I ride every other week, and I am a LITTLE bit adjusted to it physically.
Then... we had TaeKwonDo last night and we learned how to "fall" correctly. We were on mats, but it still hurt. There was one other lady there last night, and we decided that it is our "build" that was making it hurt worse for us. We were the only 2 who said it hurt our hips. This morning I have visable bruises on my hips. I think I probably didn't fall "correctly" either; that didn't help ;)
And... I got my inversion table yesterday - it was my birthday present. I am really liking it so far; but it is going to take a while to totally get used to it.
So... yesterday, I rode horses for about 45 minutes on a new horse I have never ridden, and he hadn't been worked with a lot recently. Then I went to TKD class, ran around in circles ALOT, fell to the ground repeatedly, and hung myself upside down by my ankles 3 times. This morning my body is reminding me that I am NOT 20 years old anymore ;)
No comments:
Post a Comment