It has been 18 months since my complete hysterectomy. I recently found out about hormone pellet implants and I have been anticipating today since then. I finally got mine today. It should be a few days to weeks before I notice the difference. I am hoping I will notice the difference in a few days!
I called Matt on my way home and when he saw my # on caller ID, he said to his friend... "Oh, she got her implants today" His friend said "Way to go!" NOT what I had done - lol!!
Granny and Pa are doing pretty good, all things considered.
Tyler is doing great. So far, no more SVT.
Tyler and Lauren both have a fever of around 102, sore throat, and Lauren threw up all in OUR bed this morning! So tomorrow we have dr. appts for them.
I am not supposed to do exercise for 3 -4 days, shucks ;) So, I am going to love on my babies, and hopefully catch up on some paperwork.
2 comments:
woohooo! great excuse to skip exercise! :)
be sure to email mimi and me about how things go over the next couple weeks. was it easy, scary? did you connect well with dr?
sorry all the kids are sickie - ESPECIALLY THE BED SCENE!AAAAA! :(
I am thinking that mopping or vacuuming is technically exercise, don't you think?? LOL
Yes, I will def. email you 2 and let you know how it is going. He said I could cont. with my other hormone meds for a few days if I wanted to, but I think I am going to stop taking them so I will know when the pellets kick in.
I REALLY liked the dr!! He took time to explain everything, talked to me about "me", not just my "medical" stuff. He even said they should do a reality show about my life, hee hee. He was good about my kids being there. I was nervous at first because of a previous medical experience (I will email you about that one) but it went so smoothe and easy, I really didn't feel anything. It hurt just a little when I would press on the brakes driving home (had it put in my right hip). But I was VERY pleased with it all!!!
Yes, I have to say that cleaning up puke is way down on my list of favorite parts of being a mom ;)
Post a Comment