I just want to say thank you to everyone who helped me and prayed for me while I was with my Granny and then after she went home to Heaven.
Rebekah - thanks for watching the kids for me. I usually feel like I am putting a burden on someone when I ask them to watch the kids, but your willingness and loving attitude helped me to not worry about you or them. Then of course when Madi stated "but she loves me" I knew you had really loved on my kids, and I can't tell you how much I appreciate that!!! I miss you. I'm sure there has to be a picture somewhere of us together as kids... it would be cool to get a picture of Alyssa and Lauren together if we can find one of us together when we were their age.
Tammy - thanks for listening to me and letting me sort through things by talking to you. I miss you too, and I am looking forward to getting together soon. I also want to take this time to tell you that although it was my granny who planted the seed in my heart, and lived her life in a way that led me to God... it was you who reaped the harvest and finished the process of leading me to Christ. Whenever I give my testimony I always mention you and Granny. Thank you!!!
Matt - I knew you would do a good job speaking at Granny's funeral; but you really did do an awesome job!! You said what she would have wanted you to say. You made it so personal, we all laughed as we pictured her doing the things you spoke of. You left nothing out when you spoke of her faith and how it was absolutely the most important thing to her. And I am so glad you told about her love and committment to Grandaddy and to her children and grandchildren. You made me proud, you made me happy, you truly honored God and Granny with all that you said. I can't thank you enough for that. I love you so much! The past week has been so hard on me. Times are tough, but I want you to know that I love you very much!
Jen, Sharlene, Doni, Debbie, Sharon, and all the others who asked about me and prayed for me...THANK YOU!!!
2 comments:
Love you and so sorry about our "date" tonight. Forgive me? :)
Just now saw this response on here, and we have already made plans again...BUT I wanted to reply here too that it is NO big deal. I love you too, and appreciate ALL the times you have listened to me spill my guts and helped me recover! You will forever hold a special place in my heart for your friendship and guidance during my tough times... especially the one time you know I am talking about. :) Love ya!
Post a Comment