Saturday, May 2, 2009

How to Clean a Down Comforter


My king size down comforter wouldn't fit in my large capacity front load washer, I didn't want to take it to the dry cleaners, so... I put it on the trampoline, wet it with the water hose, and put a little laundry soap on it, and the rest is history :)
It worked very well by the way. Actually I am still waiting on the last little bit in the middle to dry. It is drying on the trampoline as well. I go out and turn it over every hour or so. It isn't taking long to dry on the black trampoline in the Florida sun.
Matt asked if we are going to start doing all the laundry this way - lol. I wonder how much $$ I would save on the electric bill??
And yes, that is Tyler jumping and diving on the trampoline 5 days after his cardiac ablation surgery. All I can say is... he obviously feels better. His surgeon told us we could let him do whatever he felt like doing. I didn't let him play in his tee-ball game today because I was scared of him getting hit on one of his surgery sites with the ball. But he has been 100% boy and is definately feeling better!

No comments: