Thursday, January 27, 2011

FREE!!! YEA!!! :)

I am finally free to tell you all something I have wanted to share for months, AND also to ask for ALL of your help.

My 5 year old foster daughter's real name is Tina, and she is now open and FREE for adoption :) I truly love this little girl with all of my heart!! I am praying, and I am asking you to please pray with me, that she gets a forever family that is a Christian family. Tina loves Jesus, and she loves church. I would hate to see her go somewhere that doesn't share that part of who she is. Let me start by showing you some pictures, then I will tell you a little bit about her.









OK, like I said, she is 5 years old. She is in kindergarten. She has some medical, physical, and developmental challenges. BUT... none of them are extremely severe; an average person could easily learn her care needs. As you can see, she is a cutie!!!! She loves to play with her baby dolls, and pretend she is a mommy. She loves to go to church, and she loves to go to school. She likes to talk - a LOT ;) She tends to get along better with boys than girls, but she does have her moments where she plays well with Lauren; especially when they are coloring together - another thing she likes to do. She has learned to write her first name, and knows most of her letters and some of their sounds. She can read a few words. She LOVES books and puzzles too. If anyone is seriously interested in adopting her, let me know SOON. Her adoptions case manager gave me permission to post this on my blog... but I don't want to list TOO many things on here. So, if you or someone you know is interested, let me know and we will talk via email or phone, and I can tell you all about her medical and developmental needs. Her casemanager said that she is only accepting applications from people who already have a homestudy done; BUT... if u r interested, PLEASE let me know, and maybe we could get it worked out.

AT the very least, please join me in praying for her to find the family that God created for her, a family that hopefully loves Jesus too:) And if you don't mind, just let me know by responding to this if you are helping me to think of a possible placement for her, or are praying for her. I am not interested in #s, but it would comfort me to know that I am getting the word out, and hopefully others are helping to find this precious little girl a loving home. THANKS!!!!!!

5 comments:

Unknown said...

I have shared this on my blog! PRAYING for a family soon for this precious one!

Ana-Lou said...

I am praying for little TINA. Our family of five girls will pray for her tremendously! Thanks Jen for posting and leading us here to pray for HER!

Ana-Maria

jodilee0123 said...

Oh, she warms my heart. We don't have a current home study and we just completed an adoption with our 10 1/2 month old daughter. But I'm being pulled towards her. I'm not sure if our family with three children would be a good fit. I will post this on my blog/facebook. AND I WILL PRAY!!

Unknown said...

Hi! We are a Christian family interested in adopting again. We do have a completed homestudy. It would be great to talk to you. Please call me - 760-743-6063.

-Ella

Unknown said...

Hi this is Ella again!
I just realized I didn't put my email address in there. It is zuels@hotmail.com.
Thanks much,
-Ella