Literally. I couldn't get the dog to come out of Tyler's room, so I kept wondering if the cat was in there... but I never did see the cat. Finally I heard a rustling noise and I found the cat in a plastic bag (he got in there himself, and his head was out) under Tyler's bed, and the dog was standing nose to nose with the cat. So... I let the cat out of the bag, and put him back in our room where he stays most of the time. The dog has never hurt the cat, and the cat has quit running from the dog, but I still don't trust the situation 100%.
So, the dog chases the cat; and the baby bosses the dog. (I am going to start calling the baby TJ on here, because I can't tell you his name, but I get tired of calling him the baby) TJ has started telling the dog to get in her crate (and she does) and then he gets in there with her. If she stands up to get out he tells her to sit (and she does) and then he says "good girl". It is SO funny!!! She could get out any time, he pulls the door closed but of course he can't latch it, but she sits there with him until he decides they can both get out (which is usually only about 30 seconds). He also sits on her back and says choo choo. I haven't figured out how or why she is a train to him (or how he even knows what a train is) but she is his train. I could understand a horse, but why a train??? They are best buds though - they share everything, lol. TJ feeds her some of his food almost every meal, and I caught him trying to put cereal back in his bowl after letting her lick it this morning. I did take it away and throw it away. He told her to say "ahhh" and then he tried to put the cereal in her mouth, she licked at it, but he never let go of it. Of course after that, he poured 1/2 the bowl of dry cereal in the floor, and the dog ate that. Madison has started saying "Brindi, clean up" whenever there is a food spill for her to come eat it and clean it up ;)
I went to urgent care yesterday, and the doctor put me on Tamiflu and a broad spectrum antibiotic; and FINALLY my fever broke last night. I woke up drenched in sweat, but it was worth it to finally be free of that fever!!! I had a fever of over 100.5 from Wed. night untill around 3 AM this morning (Sunday). Even with Tylenol and Ibuprophen, I could only get it down to 100.5, and at times it was as high as 103.
I still have a slight headache, but it is MUCH better, and so far this morning my joints haven't hurt at all. I still don't have any energy, but I feel tons better.
2 comments:
We were at the ER yesterday with Jenay. I am so behind on everything. I am so glad you are feeling better. It is awful to feel that bad--and then to have to take care of kids! I am thankful our ER run was the day before the 20 inches of snow we are getting right now! :0) I'm spent!
Thanks. I hope you all stay well, especially during the snowfall! I would love for the kids to play in a LITTLE bit of snow again, but I am thankful we are nice and warm right now :)
Post a Comment