Please pray for my granddad again. He took a turn for the worst and had to have another surgery today. He told my family that he was going to see Granny (she died in May). He made it through the surgery, but we are concerned about him because of all he has been through; and he is ready to go "home".
If he is ready to go "home"; I don't blame him much, but it will be really hard on us. And selfishly, I hope he stays around for a while.
I miss my granny so much, and yet I have a tremendous peace about her being in Heaven. I kinda feel the same way about Paw. I don't want him to die, but if he does, I know I will see him again, and I know he will be MUCH happier than he is now.
Please pray for peace for my family, health for granddad if it is God's will, and God to work in the hearts of my family that may not be very close to Him right now.
Thank you,
Shauna
No comments:
Post a Comment