His is doing better. The doctors are saying he is about a day ahead of schedule as far as healing. Having said that, he is still pretty miserable. He is in lots of pain, having 2 major surgeries 5 days apart. His kidneys are not functioning at 100% yet, his heart is still having some unsteady rhythms, and he can't eat or drink anything. But all in all, it is amazing that he is alive and is doing as well as he is. They hope to get him out of ICU tomorrow, and into a step down unit.
Thank you for all of you who have prayed for him!! I really appreciate it! I am hoping to go see him when he comes home from the hospital. I miss him, and wish I could be there; but it is such a long drive, and costs so much to be going back and forth. Praying that I make the right decision as to when to go.
Thanks again for all the prayers, I really do believe that God heard them, and worked a miracle in his life. GOd must not be finished with him yet :)
No comments:
Post a Comment