Saturday, August 22, 2009

Quotes for the day

Granddad: (upon waking up for the first time since surgery with family in the room) "Well, I thought I would wake up in Heaven. God is amazing."

Matt after I spent what seemed like a long time ironing his clothes "Was the iron ON??" LOL

Madison in looking up her spelling words "I don't need to look up yardstick, I know what that is - it's what you throw" HUH?? "You know it is a stick in the yard and you throw it" LOL - who is her teacher??

Lauren in helping Tyler decide what kind of sandwhich he wanted "DOn't worry about it, God will let you know which one to get" :)

Tyler - I can't think of 1 specific thing today, but he is our constant entertainment. He is definately his daddy's child :)

We have all the directory pictures done except for makeups on Wed. And I have to say, it went really smooth, and they all came out REALLY good!! It was a great first project :) Thank you Jen for all your help. I know it would not have gone nearly as well without your help and your dad's advice and letting us borrow stuff. Tell him thanks for loving us :)

Going to bed now. I am completely exhausted!!

Shauna

No comments: