Madi was going to make Mac-N-Cheese tonight. Matt had homecoming tonight, and I didn't want to cook.
She came to me with a puzzled look on her face and the measuring cup in her hand; she said "I can't find 2% on the measuring cup... it says to use 2% milk" LOL
Once again, who is her teacher?? Guess we need to focus more on measurement in math!
Also, I have figured out 1 positive thing to having a child/children with ADHD... if they ask you a question you really don't want to answer, just wait about 5 seconds and they will already be on to something else and have forgotten about their question :)
And if anyone has any suggestions with obsessive compulsive behavior in children; please let me know. I am planning on making Ty an appt. soon with a counselor. I don't want him to take meds unless ABSOLUTELY necessary. I just wish I knew how to handle his meltdowns and frustrations better. 1 Good thing about a child with OCD, they (at least in this case) don't get in trouble often, because they obcess with doing the right thing. Still not good for them, but does make some aspects easier.
1 comment:
Not my Ty - he is OCD about touching things (usually things he is not supposed to touch). You lucked out on that point. :)
Post a Comment