Friday night, our nurse for the medical foster kids asked me if we wanted a kitten. Lauren was sitting here with a VERY sad look on her face, but I managed to be strong and say no. With a 14 month old baby, a 4 month old puppy, we DON'T need a kitten! Saturday comes... Page (who is moving away and we are very sad about that!) asked me if we wanted their cat. I was a little more weak that time, but still said no. TONIGHT - a smokey grey kitten walked into church. Yep, just walked into church. I am guessing that it is 8 - 10 weeks old. Very cuddly. Third strike - I am out - I couldn't say no again. So we now have a kitten too! Sighhhh................
I am going to post pics of Tyler and Madi soon too. Meant to do that before now, and just have been too busy.
No comments:
Post a Comment