Sunday, November 28, 2010

SOOO Happy!

I got the best surprise tonight. I FINALLY got in touch with a VERY special person from my past through facebook. When I first moved to Florida to be near Matt, I attended the same school as him. I worked at the daycare on campus, and immediately fell in love with this precious baby girl. As the next few years went by, she became more and more special to Matt and me. She spent weekends with us; I babysat her any chance I got. We even had a tee-shirt made for her that said "I love my Aunt Shauna and Uncle Matt" and then took pictures with her and us in front of the Christmas tree. I have thought about her often over the years, and have tried desperately to find her, but have always failed. Now, she found me!!!! I am SOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO excited!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Smiling from ear to ear ;) AND... they just moved from Texas to about 30 minutes to an hour away from us!!! I am so hoping we can get together soon! Oh, and I was friends with her mom too! :) I am not on facebook much; but it definately worked for me tonight ;)

Of course, I haven't seen her since she was 3; and she is SIXTEEN now!

No comments: