Friday, November 5, 2010

should I??

Trying to decide if I should take the kids to the football game tonight. Matt takes pictures on the sidelines, so he wouldn't be able to help me.... but we haven't been to any of the games this year (for the school where he teaches). The older 3 kids are begging me to go, but I KNOW they will NOT want to sit and watch the game. And I don't want to take 5 kids to a game, just to go stand and watch them play beside the bleachers. Plus we have a cold front coming through today - it has been in the high 80's low 90's with the lows at night in the 70's; the low tonight is 46 with high winds!!!! They were saying on the news that we are basically having a drop in temperature at about 25 degrees in one day! I actually think it would be cozy to get warm clothes on and go to the game; but again - i know we would not be able to stay long because I don't think any of the 5 of them will be happy once we get there.

I think I just made up my mind ;) Maybe I can get a babysitter for the younger 2 for the next playoff game and take the older 3...HOPEFULLY :)


No comments: