Tuesday, January 20, 2009

Things to do before I'm 35

Heidi Jo, you said you copied this from someone else, so I thought I would copy it from you - LOL. :)

1. De-clutter and organize my house to make it less stressful, more inviting, and a place where we can relax.
2. Invite 100 people to church, share God with them.
3. Go hiking (don't know where yet) with my family. (And I have to convince Matt to go along with this)
4. Lose 11 pounds (to be honest, I really want to lose 16 pounds, but I know that I have a hard time once I reach a certain wt. to lose more than that.)
5. Read through the books of John and Romans with my kids.
6. Go INDOOR parachuting with Matt OR canoeing down a river with the manatees - Matt's choice.
7. Have a photo shoot with my family.
8. Get a pedicure.
9. Complete 1 more class towards my RN.
10. Pay off at least one debt.

Tomorrow, I think I will make a post - Things to do before I am 40, because there were several things I wanted to list, but I knew that there was no possible way to accomplish them in 89 days. Normally I wouldn't know how many days till my birthday. I counted just to see how long I had to accomplish the list above :)

2 comments:

heidi jo said...

so glad to have encouraged you to do this. :) looks like a more exciting list than mine... you must have more than 5 months before your birthday. :)

Shauna said...

No, actually I only have about 3 months. I better get busy, huh?