Ok, here are some things that I would like to do before I'm 40:
1. Go on a cruise with my husband
2. Take a family vacation out west. We have family and/or friends in Texas, Arizona,and Oklahoma. We want to take The southern route out and a more northern route back, and we want to be able to take our time and enjoy all there is to do along the way. I would love to have at least a month to enjoy it.
3. Learn to play piano.
4. Finish school for my RN (currently I am a LPN).
There are probably lots more things if I really thought about it, but that is a good start. :)
1 comment:
Those sound like great things to plan for. I drove out west 4 seperate times for travel jobs. Sometimes we took our time- sometimes we didn't. Either way it was a great experience.
Post a Comment