We got a Wii for the family for Christmas, along with the Wii Fit - which has been awesome for Matt and I to use for exercise.
Tyler was playing the running game the other day, and he had been playing for a while, running at full speed. I told him that I really didn't want him to play the long running games because he doesn't have enough fat on him, and we are trying to get him to gain weight. (He has to have heart surgery again this year, and they want him to grow some before they do it - we have been trying, unsuccessfully, to put a little weight on him).
Today I was going to help Lauren out while she was playing the long running game, and Tyler said "Mommy can play that game because she has enough fat" - LOL I really should have seen that one coming.
1 comment:
Oh boy! Out of the mouths of babes...
Post a Comment