"Is my 2 front teeth"
Actually, I already have all I want for Christmas. We spent the day at Seaworld, the whole family (b/c Matt works so much, he doesn't get to go with us all the time). I was AMAZED at how much they pointed to the true meaning of Christmas. Especially at the Shamu Christmas Miracles show. It talked about the miracle of all miracles, and kept showing nativity scenes; they had a choir with candles singing "Christian" Christmas songs... along with the amazing show the whales put on... I leaned over and told Matt "I feel like this is just a glimpse of what Heaven will be like".
They talked a lot about "miracles" and I was reminded of all the miracles God has done in my life, worked in my life, and given me as gifts. My children, my husband, my church, and most of all, my salvation.
I was talking to a lady while i was waiting on Matt and the kids to get off of a ride (I had the baby), and she had everything the "world" would want... a boat in which they travel to the bahamas on a regular basis, iphones for their 4 and 5 year olds, season passes to all the theme parks central florida has; etc. And I walked away with a smile on my face... we struggle sometimes to know even how to pay the bills. But, my children have given their lives to God, they are happy, they know they are loved, they are blessed. I would rather be blessed than rich. I would rather have Christ, my family, my church, my friends, "my" life (even with all of it's stresses) than an "easy" life in the eyes of the world and miss the "reason" for living - to love God and to love each other.
I have all I want or need. Getting out of debt would be very nice; but I am blessed, and I am Thankful tonight, for all God has given me.
Seaworld was fun. We had a great day. But it was COLD!!!
Lauren's bottom teeth have already grown in; and I am REALLY hoping that she will loose her top teeth before Tyler's grows in. I would LOVE to have a pic of her and Ty together both missing their top teeth. :)
No comments:
Post a Comment