Monday, November 2, 2009

monkeys, dogs, and homework

When I was about 3 years old I had an imaginary monkey. Don't laugh, at least don't tell me you are laughing at me :) My imaginary monkey was always into something. My dad would make pancakes on Saturday mornings and I would sit on the table and tell him of all the adventures my monkey had been on that week. Well, I have my "own" little monkeys now... especially Tyler. He is always doing something funny, climbing on things, and jumping all around. Look at the picture below, he is always sitting like this, with his feet flat footed. He brushes his teeth, eats his breakfast, plays with his toys, and even climbs on the counter to see the t.v. from the kitchen and sits like this. My little monkey - he is so funny. His laugh is contagious!! He started playing "would you rather" with his daddy tonight; and Matt asked him, with Lauren sitting beside Tyler, would you rather go to the dentist or play with your sister. He cocked his head, leaned on his hand as if thinking and said... "Hmmmm... that IS a tough one" LOL!!! Then he started giggling and said "play with Lauren" He is SOOOOOOOOOOO much his daddy's child!!!





I have always loved animals, especially horses and dogs. Our dog, Duke, is 1/2 Rottie and 1/2 Lab; and he was my first baby :) He is the best dog ever!! So good in fact, that I guess the kids decided to try to get him to do their homeschool work ;)




On a different note - Matt, the baby, and I all have a stomach virus. NOT fun at all!! Especially when there are things we Have to do and can't really just relax. Hoping to feel better tomorrow!!

No comments: