Friday, January 22, 2010
training
well, here it is, almost 2:00 AM, and I am sitting up with the puppy. We have had him for 8 nights now, and the first 6 he slept all night in the room with Madi without crying or causing any problems. Yesterday we had appts all day long, so he had to stay in his crate most of the day. Then last night he cried ALLLLLLLLLL night long!!!!!!!! I really thought that it was because he slept too much during the day, and didn't get to play enough. So yesterday I cancelled the one dr. appt we had b/c I had a migraine. The kids played with him all day long. He took his normal amount of naps, etc. and I just KNEW that he would have a better night tonight. He went to sleep great at about 9:00 and woke up crying around midnight. I have been up with him since. It is raining outside, so I can't get him to go potty... 1st time he has seen the rain. So I am watching him play in the living room, hoping he will get tiredd and go to sleep soon. I can't let him scream/cry b/c he will wake the kids up. And putting him in the crate would only make him cry louder. SO... here I am.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment