You have heard it said "Be careful what you say", well evidentally, be careful what you "write" too. About 2 hours after I wrote the last blog about trusting God, I got an email from Medical Foster Care giving me a deadline of Friday to complete several tasks, of which I was unaware I needed to do, and which are pretty much impossible to do by Friday. If I don't have them completed, I will not be able to do Medical Foster Care anymore.
Trusting God with the baby that we love.
Trusting God with a source of our income.
Yeah, I think I am sinking... trying to look up and step out on faith; but it is VERY hard to do!!!!
Oh, and just to add to it, the kids are sick and throwing up. And I feel like I could start throwing up at any point.
1 comment:
Oh Shauna!!!! :( :( :( Praying God will make a way.
Post a Comment