We moved here when the twins were 9 months old, and met our friends Kevin and Kelly who have a son who is 3 weeks older than my twins. The 3 of them have grown up together, and soon after we moved here they became known as the triplets. They were always together and going through stages of life together. I will never forget during one Vacation Bible School when they were about 2 or 3 and I looked in the nursery window to check on them and I see Kaleb, Tyler, and Lauren sitting squished together on one side of a little table and one other kid (who was visiting)sitting all alone on the other side. Although I felt bad for the other little boy, it was so funny that the "triplets" were so close together.
Well, although we still live near them, we now attend a different church; and with busy schedules we just haven't seen each other as much as any of us would like to. We had the joy of going to see Kaleb's baptism a few weeks ago, and this was the first time they had seen each other in several months. This is what they did:

And here is a picture of the 3 of them together. Notice how small the twins are! They have always been in about the 10th% for height and about 3rd - 5th% for weight. Their doctor keeps assuring me they are healthy :) I just wish I could put a little bit of weight on them. Matt and I were talking this morning and saying we wish we could donate some of "our" fat to them - lol.
No comments:
Post a Comment