Sunday, September 27, 2009

If you could...

If you could be on any t.v. show, what would it be, and why?

I would want to be on TLC's "Adoption Stories" but I don't think they would ever do a story that included embryo adoption - even though they have had several gay and lesbian couples on their show before. I feel like we would have lots to say on that show... we have done foster care for 12 years, and adopted 4 kids - 2 through foster care and 2 through embryo adoption.

Other than that, most of my favorite shows are not on the air anymore - Friends, Everybody Loves Raynond. I do like CSI Miami, and Law and Order SVU.

I also would love to see a reality show about foster care. I don't know how they could do that with HIPPA/Privacy Laws, etc... but I would love for the world to see what it is really like. That all foster parents are not horrible, how rewarding it can be, how hard it can be, etc.

Ok... so what would you like to be on??

No comments: