Lauren lost her first tooth, and she is so proud of it. :) I'm glad she's happy now, because that first night she cried and cried about it, wouldn't smile, etc.
Along with losing her first tooth, she also has her first crush. She is ONLY 6!! What are we gonna do?? The "lucky" (lol) boy is TWELVE years old!! Lauren doesn't just like him, she has talked ALL weekend about how she is going to m arry Noah. Tyler keeps screaming at her that she can't marry him because she is only 6. She just calmly keeps saying "I'm gonna marry Noah" Very similar to the "ballerina and baseball" scenario. Matt told Lauren "Well sweetie, Noah may not want to marry you (when you are older). She said "I am going to marry Noah". SO... there you have it - lost tooth, found husband - ROFL
No comments:
Post a Comment