Has anyone ever been to Ober Gatlinburg? If so, what did you think? I went about 17 years ago, so I am sure it has changed some since then. We want to take the kids somewhere to see snow (and they have snow making machines). We are also tight on money (like everyone else) so we want to go somewhere as close as possible. So if anyone has gone... please let me know what it was like - was it kid friendly, was there enough to do, etc.
OR... If you have any other suggestions, PLEASE let me know, because I have got to get everything finalized.
Also, I see that I have about 6 - 8 people reading my blog every day, but very few talk to me :( I know that Dee Dee said she lost her password, and I am thinking that maybe some of you aren't sure what to do; because it took me a while to figure it out too. You have to create a google account and get a password, then you can post whenever. Maybe you don't want to write, and that's ok too, just don't talk to me; that's fine, I'll be alright - LOL. I am joking around. But i would seriously like at least some feedback sometimes. I can talk to myself, I'm used to that; but I would like to hear from you too :)
OK, back to Christmas and snow - that is all my kids want for Christmas is to see snow. We are planning on getting them one or two presents each; but it is stressing me out trying to find a place that will "definately" have snow; that we can afford. So please help me if you have any suggestions. Thanks :)
Love you all :)
4 comments:
That is Isaac and my wish too... To see snow! Wherever you go, can we come too? LOL
I would LOVE for you to... but kinda doubt u will feel like it :)
Don't forget to call me one day if you need some company! :)
Last year Stone Mt did something called Snow Mt with fake snow. Not sure if they are doing it this year or not, but if they are and you want to go, you are welcome to stay with us :)
I am going to check into that and i will call u. that would be GREAT!!!!
Post a Comment