Wow! I am sitting outside watching the kids ride bikes again, and the neighbors dog came and was jumping on Madi and Lauren (playful) but the kids were screaming. I ran to them, but before I could get there my 12 year old rottie got there. He hardly ever moves faster than a snail, but his instincts kicked in just like mine. He got between the girls and the dog and was growling at him and pushing him away from the girls. Luckily the dogs owner came up then and the dog ran. Took us a minute to catch him. But I am SOOOO proud of my Duke :) I hope our new puppy will be even 1/2 as good a dog as Duke.
1 comment:
You are so right about Duke! I love that his first instinct was to protect his family. I saw the puppy yesterday - too cute! Makes me want one, too - but I don't want Dollie to teach it all her bad habits! LOL!
Post a Comment