Tuesday, January 12, 2010

Things I Have Learned

this shouldn't be long, hee hee.

1. When they tell you to rest for a day or 2 after having hormone pellets implanted; they actually mean it. And pushing a grocery cart FULL of food and dragging 2 six year olds along with you definately does NOT count as resting. My butt is KILLING me tonight!!! Sorry for the TMI ;)

2. I have actually crossed the barrier now... I am officially crazy. As if I didn't have enough going on, I got myself something today (don't do that often) Here is a picture:




Isn't he CUUUUUUUUUUUUUTE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!


3. on a more serious note... relating to the last post and video... Faith isn't simply believing that you will get what you want by asking God for it; it is believing that God is big enough to take care of all your needs and cares for your wants too. I had someone tell me one time in the middle of our infertility struggle that the reason we hadn't had a baby yet was because I didn't have enough faith. I can not tell you how much that hurt me. Even though I knew that was NOT true, it still hurt. Now that I can look back, I see that God had a plan all along, and His plan was SOOOOO much better than my plans. I did have faith in God, and He did provide for me... in His own way, in His own time; and it is PERFECT!!!

2 comments:

heidi jo said...

faith is not trusting God to do what you want Him to do... it's more like the willingness to trust Him even when He DOESN'T...

as to the puppy... I WANT TO SNUGGLE HIM AND SMELL HIS PUPPY BREATH!!!!! (or is it a she?) yummm!

Brenda B said...

The puppy is SO SO cute!!