Saturday, September 11, 2010

today???

The kids found a record album, actually it was "Foreigner" (I think they picked it up because our memory verse last week was "we are no longer foreigners or aliens, but God's people and members of God's Household" Eph. 2:19 - and it had the word "foreigner" in it. It took them a while to understand what a foreigner was. Which really is weird since we live in FL and we have a lot of immigrants and tourists here - which is how I tried to explain to them what a foreigner was; they never did truly "get" it). Anyway... they found this record, and Madi says "WOW, daddy, that is a BIG CD - ROFL!! :) ;)

We have to get out of the house today. I had made plans to meet a friend at a museum; but I am SO tired, I just don't know that I want to drive there - about 30 - 45 minutes away. Considering a park or Chuck E Cheese. We have all been sick again this week, and that just seems to do me in. After a week of everyone being sick; I have NOOOO energy left whatsoever. BUT the kids REAlLY need to get out of the house today, we have kinda been stuck inside most of the week today, other than our trip to the river on Monday.

No comments: