Sunday, September 12, 2010

Right Kind of Love

OK, the kids just watched the new "Hannah Montana" episode... and in it Miley thinks her horse is about to die; and she sings this song with her dad:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3br_B6Q0Zfw&feature=related


I SOOOOOOOOOO did not need this emotional reminder of what I am facing with Duke right now.

But, it is true - sometimes the right kind of love is the love that lets go.

Not going to discuss anything else right now about the song or about Hannah Montana; except to say these 2 things:
1. I am not saying that animals go to heaven and I am not in the mood to have that discussion right now.
2. I really hate that Miley Cyrus is heading in the direction that she is. My kids, especially the girls, really like that show. Not saying she is bad, just don't like some of her new stuff. And it is really sad to me.

No comments: