Tuesday, September 7, 2010

Labor Day Weekend




monkeys - but not "my" monkeys ;)









Nature pic








House Matt and I would like to get for a vacation house - LOL hee hee... but if anyone would like to buy it for us, we will let u ;) ;) ;)








Caleb swimming back from the rope swing - Matt had to pull ty and la across in the tube because they were scared of the manatees in the water. It didn't help either that some drunk guy told them "there are alligators in the water, but don't worry they are only 6 ft - they won't bite u" He was just messing with them, there were NO alligators around; the river was FULL of people... but Lauren FREAKED out!! The kids all had life jackets on, but it was quite a trek to have to swim and pull them in a tube! Matt was pretty tired when he got back. I also realized (again) that my children are a bunch of wimps (I mean that will lots of love - lol). I know I have made them that way by being protective and possibly paranoid at times - BUT I will do WAY more things than they will. Anyway, Caleb is the only one other than Matt that actually used the rope swing when they got over there.







Mikayla (Madi's friend) she is such a sweetie.








Caleb and Lauren










Madi




We had a great weekend (a few setbacks on Sunday, but it all worked out). Caleb ended up spending the weekend with us, and he was SUCH a sweetie and such a helper. The kids had a great time. I enjoyed getting to spend some time with Matt, and also some fun time with the family

No comments: