Jesus, I thank You that even when "I" am having and "off" day, You are still on your throne. I thank You for all that You have blessed me with. Forgive me for where I have failed You, please. Help me to follow You wherever You lead me, and help me to draw my strength from You so that I am not trying to do "my" thing, but rather what "You" want me to do, and "You" give me the ability to do. I really do love You Lord! I know that I fail You miserably with most of my attempts to serve You. But I hold tightly to Your word that says "I know the plans I have for you, declares the Lord; plans to prosper you and not to harm you. Plans to give you hope and a future". Thank You SOOOOO much for that verse. I hold onto it tightly. Just help me to let YOU be in charge, so that I don't venture away from the hope and future You have in store for me :) May you be glorified in my life, even when I fail in my daily walk in this life.
Can't share details.... really is no big thing.... just lots of little things piled into one big heap that I think I keep shoveling more crap onto - lol
Just a bad morning, and a tired momma. I am sure by tonight it will be no big deal ;)
No comments:
Post a Comment