Thursday, October 28, 2010

10/27 - 10/28

INSOMNIA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I do NOT know what is going on with me! I am not sad, depressed, or anxious. My back is not hurting much anymore. I have no idea what is causing this, but I am UNABLE to go to sleep!! I got NO sleep last night, tried to take a nap today and it took a fan, a blanket, and madi and ty playing with my hair; massage, etc for me to get to sleep and I slept for about an hour. Tonight I go to sleep them immediately jolt awake. Just took some benadryl... waiting for it to kick in and praying it works. Will call doctor tomorrow if not better.

Since my hysterectomy I have had a few times when my hormones are off and I have a hard time sleeping - but this is unlike anything I have ever experienced! And it is very frustrating!!!

Grrrrrrrrr, and praying for some zzzzzzzzzzz's

No comments: