Monday, October 11, 2010

"want you"

Our littlest one has been very clingy this weekend and has wanted mommy or daddy to hold him pretty much constantly. Because of my back/shoulder being hurt, I haven't been able to hold him as much as he thinks I should. But I finally give in after he had been holding onto my legs and begging me to pick him up. When I did pick him up he snuggled down and laid his head on my shoulder and said "want you"... with him only being 12 months old and only began talking recently I looked at Madison who was standing there with me and asked her "did he just say "want you"??? He started shaking his head yes and pointed to me and said "you", then he laid his head down again and repeated it again - "want you" - so... he got me ;) I sat down and rocked him for a little bit. SOOOO sweet!


No comments: