Madi has started taking horse riding lessons again, and I scheduled them in the middle of the day so that when winter gets here it won't be so cold out there. We don't get extremely cold weather, but we have a few times that it will get pretty cold - to me anyway. BUT... let me tell you, that cold time has NOT come yet!!! It was so hot and humid! If my pool was clean there is no doubt I would take the kids swimming. But... I lost control of it again, and am struggling to get it clear... got all the algae out, but it is still cloudy. :(
The couch is calling my name, and I think I might listen. I need a nap, right? I made a schedule the other day - it is a really good schedule too! I am absolutely positive that if I followed it, my life would be less stressful. It looks good on paper, that is all I can say. ;)
No comments:
Post a Comment