BTW, his pediatrician is not concerned about his weight. He has always been at the bottom of the growth chart. But I also think that he has so little fat because 1. He is ALWAYS on the go, ALWAYS ;) and 2. His heart rate, even after the 2 cardiac ablations, remains high... not high enough for them to do surgery again, and he isn't having any SVT that I have noticed; but his heart rate at a normal activity will be in the 140's, then other times it will be normal around 70 - 100, then when he is all out playing it does go up to 160 - 180's... so he is just constantly burning calories b/c his heart rate is so high. I think I may make their cardiology appt early, if the doctors office will let me. Ty and La both are supposed to go in February for their PFO/ASD to be checked out... both kids have some minor complaints related to their hearts; so I may just see if I can get them in early. Also may mention Ty's weight to GI when I take the baby to his appt next week...the thing is though, Tyler eats ALL the time, and I give him high calorie foods! I have even tried to give him pediasure and he will drink a little bit of it, but not much. And I have tried adding duocal (which just adds calories to any food or drink). It is not supposed to have a taste to it... but it does :(
I have lost my camera :( I am really sad about that, b/c Matt usually has his with him during the day, so I don't have one to take pics when "unplanned" cute things are happening :(
We LOOOOOOOOVE our new puppy! She is so sweet and cute. Really going to make a great dog! No pics to show yet. I took some, but they are on my camera... which I can't find!
Brindy, the new puppy, is scared to go outside - arghhhh...! and "why"??? At midnight a few nights ago, I was attempting to take her out to go potty and I am fighting with the dog to get it to go outside, and the neighbor down the street has a rooster that was crowing at MIDNIGHT!! He was VERY confused - lol.
The doctor decided I have torn muscles in my back and I am having to go to physical therapy twice a week :(
I had lost 18 lbs over the past 3 months, and in the past 2 - 3 weeks I have GAINED 3 lbs! GRRRRR.... I think it is b/c I am so limited in my activity now with my back hurting AND it might POSSIBLY,( just possibly) be related to me eating little debbies and drinking mello yello every day - maybe?? LOL I was doing SO good, but now I just feel blah, and I just want to eat what I want to eat. Actually, I wasn't even on a "planned" diet, I was just making better choices about what I ate, and stopping when I got full.
Finally got to spend some time with Jenn and Phillip yesterday, that was fun; even though we were going to go out on the boat and our motor wouldn't start. We have all just been so busy we haven't gotten together as much as we used to; but I miss hanging out with them, and was really glad to spend some time with them yesterday. Played "Apples to Apples" REALLY fun game when played with the right people!!!
Well, gotta go - gotta get everyone ready for Church.
No comments:
Post a Comment