Friday, February 6, 2009

Here is an article I read on foxnews.com today. It talks about a 23 week abortion where the baby was born alive and the nurse just cut the cord, put the baby in a trashbag, letting it bleed to death, and then threw it out with the trash. The article says that even supporters of abortion are horrified by this. OK, it IS horrible. VERY horrible. Makes me sick at my stomach. But do they honestly think that any other abortion is any less horrible to the baby being killed? Babies burned to death by harsh chemicals, diced to pieces then suctioned out of their mothers wombs, half delivered then have their brains sucked out, etc. HMMM I don't think I would want to die in any of those ways. How is it that it is "ok" to kill a baby in horrible ways as long as it is INSIDE the mothers womb, but that same baby that happens to be born before it dies, then is killed - THAT constitutes a horrible act. I SOOOO wish that common sense would prevail and people would see that it is wrong to kill innocent life - period!

There may be some one who happens to read my blog one day, and maybe you have had an abortion in the past. I am here to tell you that God forgives anyone who turns to Him for forgiveness. I may have never had an abortion, but my life is full of sin after sin; and God has always been faithful to His promise to always forgive when asked to forgive me (or you).

Here is the article: http://www.foxnews.com/story/0,2933,489227,00.html

No comments: