Wednesday, February 18, 2009

My little LaLa


















I thought I would take a day to post pictures of each of the kids and tell you a little bit about them. Lauren is the baby, granted she is only 30 seconds younger than Tyler, she definately fits the description of the "baby" of the family. I don't know that I have ever seen so much attitude in one little girl. She is the boss - lol. She's the one that flooded our house last year. She has said to 8 and 9 year old boys "you're going down" then she takes them down - lol. She will tell you she doesn't love her brother, but she is very jealous of anyone who takes his attention away from her. And if they are seperated for too long, she starts to ask where he is. She is our cuddle bug. She is most happy when all of her family is in one place, preferable with her in the center. We joke that she will never move out of our house when she is older. I am starting to see her mature a little bit lately. She still has her stubborn side, and wants her way all the time, BUT she has become much more compassionate lately; often offering to share with others without us asking her to. I was buying her a few things at a store the other day and she kept putting stuff back, saying she didn't want me to have to spend all my money on her. Isn't that sweet. She is definately my sweet little LaLa!
Oh, and did I mention that she LOOOOOOOOOVES to have her picture taken? She starts posing any time she sees us get the camera out - lol.


2 comments:

tammy said...

She has become such a beautiful little girl. I can tell she loves the camera! I love taking pictures of kids like that :)

Shauna said...

Yes, she LOVES to have her pictre taken!!! :)