This is Madi. I chose to put the last picture in even though it has Tyler and Lauren in it, because when I look at that picture, I see how it captures her love for her brother and sister. Don't get me wrong, they all fight with each other from time to time. But Madi truly loves her little brother and sister. We call her a little momma. She freaks out in a parking lot if a car even looks like it is going to go in their direction. She is constantly watching out for them. I think this is the only picture we got that day of her really smiling. She was totally in her element with her arms around both of them. She is also such a big help to me with the foster kids. I don't know that I have ever met another kid with the love and compassion that Madi has for everyone. She is growing up and becoming such a beautiful young lady in so many ways.
2 comments:
She's gotten so big. Did Matt take all these pictures? He did a GREAT job
Yep, Matt did take all the pictures. I will tell him you said so, that will make his day!!
Post a Comment